Announcing 2017 “School” Pictures at Compass!
Compass is bringing a school tradition to our homeschool families again this year! Professional portrait photographer, Angela Goodhart, of Goodhart Photography will be taking “school pictures” for interested Compass families on Wednesdays, October 4, October 11, and October 18, and Friday, October 6. Look at samples of Angela’s work on her website.
Picture times will be scheduled between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm each Wednesday and from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm on Friday. Interested families are asked to sign up for a time slot and pay a minimal session fee. Sign-ups will began last week and will continue tomorrow, Wednesday, September 27, at the Compass information desk.
Here are a few details:
- The pre-paid session fee is $5.00 per family. Please pay by cash or a check made out to “Goodhart Photography.”
- The session fee will be applied to the price of picture package or products ordered or will be refunded if you chose not to order photos.
- You do not need to commit to a package until you see your proofs. Packages range from the 1-pose, 6-print “Simplicity” package to the 3-pose, 30-print “Memories” package. 2- and 3- pose packages can be divided between different children in your family.
- A la carte prints, high resolution digital downloads, and special photo products such as magnets, tags, key chains, and ornaments are also available.
- Photos will be taken outdoors with a natural background and professional lighting. In the event of rain, indoor pictures will be taken with a professional gray backdrop.
- The photographer will take 15-20 frames per child in 3 poses- sitting, standing/cropped, and close-up for each child or group of siblings. Parents may join children in the portraits.
- All proofs will be available in a secure, online gallery. Ordering will be done entirely online this year.
About the photographer: Angela Goodhart is an award-winning northern Virginia photographer. She is a Certified Professional Photographer who has achieved some of the “highest photographic standards within the industry.” She specializes in “vibrant and creative school portraits and beautiful family portraits.” Her “goal is to create meaningful and artistic portraits that capture your family’s unique beauty and character.” Angela teaches introductory photography courses at Compass and homeschooled her children for several years.