Still Time to Sign Up for “School” Pictures at Compass!
Compass is bringing a school tradition to our homeschool families! Professional portrait photographer, Angela Goodhart, of Goodhart Photography will be taking “school pictures” for interested Compass families on Wednesday, October 8, and Wednesday, October 15. Look at samples of Angela’s work on her website.
Picture times will be scheduled between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm both days. Interested families are asked to sign up for a time slot and pay a minimal session fee. E-mail Compass to be added to the picture schedule. Available time slots are listed below.
Here are a few details:
- The pre-paid session fee is $5.00 per child. This is capped at $15.00 for 3 or more children. Please pay by cash or a check made out to “Goodhart Photography.”
- The session fee will be applied to the price of picture package or products ordered or will be refunded if you chose not to order photos.
- You do not need to commit to a package until you see your proofs. Packages range from the 1-pose, 6-print “Simplicity” package for $25.00 to the 3-pose, 30-print “Memories” package for $65.00. 2- and 3- pose packages can be divided between different children in your family.
- A la carte prints, high resolution images on CD-rom, and special photo products such as magnets, tags, key chains, and ornaments are also available.
- Photos will be taken outdoors with a natural background and professional lighting. In the event of rain, indoor pictures will be take with a professional gray backdrop.
- The photographer will take 15-20 frames per child in 3 poses- sitting, standing/cropped, and close-up for each child or group of siblings.
- 3-6 “best of” proofs will be provided for parents to select from.
- Hard copy proof sheets will be delivered to Compass on Wednesday, October 22.
Available Session Times:
Oct. 8th: 10:05 am, 10:20 am, 10:25 am, 2:20 – 2:40 pm, 2:50 pm
Oct. 15th: 10:15 – 10:40 am, 11:00 am, 11:50 am, 12:00 pm, 12:25 pm, 1:40 pm, 2:10 – 2:50 pm
About the photographer: Angela Goodhart is an award-winning northern Virginia photographer. She is a Certified Professional Photographer who has achieved some of the “highest photographic standards within the industry.” She specializes in “vibrant and creative school portraits and beautiful family portraits.” Her “goal is to create meaningful and artistic portraits that capture your family’s unique beauty and character.” Angela taught several introductory photography courses at Compass and homeschooled her children for several years.