Spring Registration Ongoing. Early Registration Ends at Midnight Tonight
Registration for spring classes at Compass is ongoing, but don’t forget that the early registration discount ends tonight, Friday, February 26, at midnight! Look at the fall schedule for dozens of classes that still have openings! Whether you want to add a spring class “just for fun”, need a boost to get through the rest of your homeschool year; are new to Compass, or new to homeschooling, we have something for almost everyone!
78 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, public speaking, writing, Spanish, French, Arabic, Mandarin, art, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
* Minecraft Engineering with LEGO
* Ninjago Jr. Engineering with LEGO
* Intro to Digital Photography for Teens
* Earth Explorers: Solar System
* Puppet Craft Workshop
* Beginning Folk Guitar
* Learn to Draw Manga Comics
* Coding for Little Kids
* Stage Combat: Fighting with Found Objects (Fridays)
* Stop Motion Animation
* RunFit Kidz: Train for 5K Fun Run
* Actor’s Workshop: Shakespeare in the Woods
* Arabic in Action- 2 levels
* Writing for the Real World (Fridays)
* Spanish Conversation for Kids- 2 levels
* Mission Possible: Global Solutions
* Discovering Dinosaurs & Fossils
…and many more!
Check the Schedule page for all options by hour and sort by grade or day. Most classes meet on Wednesdays, but several middle and high school level classes meet on Compass Teen Fridays. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds.
All classes meet in Oakton. 4th quarter is 8 weeks long and begins Wednesday, March 30 and Friday, April 1.