Reminder: Early Registration for Winter Classes Starts at 6 AM Tomorrow
Don’t forget that Early Registration for winter classes begins tomorrow morning, November 19, bright and early at 6:00 am! Remember that winter quarter begins on January 13 and is 8 weeks long (for most classes)!
Taking a variety of interesting, new classes is a great way for homeschooled kids to beat the winter blues until spring returns! Take a look at the all-new schedule with 82 classes for homeschoolers in K- 12th grades.
New families are welcome to join mid-year since most classes are stand-alone without prerequisites. A 10% early registration discount is offered through December 18. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly!
Look for classes in math, science, engineering, computer programming, robotics, technology, history, humanities, civics, public speaking, writing, Spanish, French, Arabic, Mandarin, art, comics, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, and more! Several of the brand-new class concepts include:
- CrossFit Kids
- Beginning Fencing: Epee
- Jedi Master Engineering with LEGO
- Best Books for Boys Club
- Playing with Math: The Number Devil
- Jr. Robotics: Space BattlesWriting for the Real World
- Explorations in Extreme Math
- Dynamic Dioramas: Roman Republic: Hannibal and the Punic Wars
- Prototyping Lab: Model Boats
- Maker Lab: Futuristic Fiber Tech
- Acting: Beloved Books Brought to Life
- Maker Lab Jr: Soft Circuit Fabrics
- The Medieval North- Viking (Norse), Saxon, and Norman
- and many more!
Check the Schedule page for all options by hour and sort by grade or day. Most classes meet on Wednesdays, but several middle and high school level classes meet on Compass Teen Fridays. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds. All classes meet in Oakton.