Now Posted…3rd Quarter Classes! Early Registration Starts Nov. 21
Great news! The all-new schedules for Compass 3rd and 4th quarters (winter and spring 2014) have been posted!
Early registration for 3rd quarter begins on Thursday, November 21 at 8:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through December 12. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly!
54 classes are offered for 3rd quarter including favorite topics, favorite instructors, but no repeated classes! In addition, Compass has 5 new instructors and many innovative, new class topics. Some all-new classes are:
- Aikido: Self Defense for Fun and Fitness
- Environmental Science and Policy
- Rhythm Rocks! Drumming Workshop
- Wednesday Afternoon Live! Improv
- Battle Strategy & Dioramas
- Introduction to the Art of Digital Photography
- Japanese Swordsmanship
- 4 all new Robotics classes
- 4 new Builder/Maker classes
Check the Current Schedule tab for all options by hour and sort by grade. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, syllabi, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds.
3rd quarter is 8 weeks long and begins Wednesday, January 15. Early registration for 4th quarter will take place in the new year starting on Thursday, January 23, 2014.