Food Truck Week at Compass
It is food truck week at Compass- a fun tradition we have not enjoyed since fall 2019. With this week’s spring-like temperatures, step out into the Compass parking lot to take advantage of on-site lunch options from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
Leo’s Food Truck
Tuesday, February 7
- Street Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, Quesadillas, Carne Asada, sides and drinks
- Kids’ menu: cheese quesadilla or cheeseburger
- Skip the lines at Compass. Pre-order your food at: https://leosfoodtruckdmv.com/shop
(Add items to your cart, select February 7, and the time you want to pick up between 11am-1pm)
Wednesday, February 8
- Flaky, Jamaican-style pasties fill with savory braised shortribs, beef oxtail, curry chicken, jerk chicken, ground beef or Beef Bourguignon, sides and drinks. See the menu online.
- Kids’ menu: cheeseburger or chicken tenders with sweet potato fries and bottle of water.
- Skip the lines at Compass. Pre-Order you food at this link: https://foodtruck.pub/?id=9687&futureschedulingid=90152
(Go to ‘Order Food Now’ at the bottom of the menu page.)
From Tuscany with Love
Thursday, February 9
- Italian-inspired sub sandwiches: meatball, chicken bruschetta, turkey provolone, chicken caprese, or veggie; Spaghetti & meatballs entrée, drinks
- Kids’ meal: Elbow pasta with small meatballs and marinara sauce
Hungry homeschool families are invited to stop by and enjoy the food trucks. Grab lunch and drop in Compass to pick up a spring schedule and take a quick tour.