Early Registration Discount for 2nd Quarter Fall Classes Ends Tomorrow (10/15 at midnight)
There is still time to register for 2nd quarter fall Compass classes, but the Early Registration Discount expires tomorrow night, Friday, October 15, at midnight! 2nd quarter classes begin the week of October 25.
Compass is offering more than 100 small-group, in-person daytime classes and 3 online classes. Classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12 in science, technology, math, writing, literature, history, foreign language, art, acting, music, fitness, cooking, nature, and more. Take a look at the many class options, and join an active community with many other events and opportunities.
- Getting started? New families are welcome to enroll.
- Have a teen? Compass has 50+ high school classes that are ongoing (semester-long or year-long). Contact us about enrolling mid-term.
- Seeking social activities? Check out Compass clubs/ extracurricular activities and watch for community events.
- Enrolled in school? Check out Compass’s after school classes in LEGO engineering, robotics, cooking, mosaics plus a Saturday cooking class and AP Bio Bootcamp.
- Need extra help? Many Compass teachers offer one-on-one tutoring.
- Learn a new skill? Some Compass instructors are available for individual instruction in musical instruments, chess, cooking, coding, sewing, and more.
- Working Remotely? Check out live, synchronous classes Cyber Stage, Dynamic Dioramas, and Geography Spotlight.
- Want to See Compass? Contact us to drop-in for a tour and answers to your questions. Mon-Fri 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.