Compass Fall Class Schedule Posted…Early Registration Starts 5/21
Great news! The all-new schedule for Fall Compass classes has been posted!
Early registration for 1st quarter begins this week on Thursday, May 21 at 6:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through June 30. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly! New families are welcome to enroll!
85 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, public speaking, writing, Latin, Spanish, French, Arabic, ASL, Mandarin, art, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
- American History Alive! Age of Progress
- Mission Possible: Global Solutions 2030
- Engineering Lab: Rockets
- Prototype It! 3D Design Lab
- Historical Illuminations: Rome’s Military Machine through the Age of Arthur
- Great Books for Girls Group
- Percy Jackson’s Mythology Unraveled
- Real Life Math
- App Invention for Android
- Stage Combat Skills: Fantastic Fisticuffs (Unarmed Combat)
- arKIDtecture…3 all-new studios
- ….and many more!
New this fall, Compass is expanding to offer classes for high school students! Some high school classes meet Wednesday only, some meet Friday only, and some meet Wednesday and Friday. See Compass’s Approach to High School Classes. Look for more than a dozen classes for 9th-12th students including,
- Algebra I and Algebra II
- Active Chemistry
- Information Master: High School Research Fundamentals 1
- Introduction to Writing Criticism: Writing About Film
- Supreme Court 101: Interworkings of the Court
- Technology in American Culture and Politics: Revolution through Civil War
- 3D History: Allied Invasion of Normandy, D-Day, Point du Hoc
- Intellectual Investigation of the Civil War: From Fiction to Public Opinion
Check the Schedule page for all options by hour and sort by grade or day. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds.
All classes meet in Oakton. 1st quarter is 7 weeks long and begins Wednesday, September 9!