Compass 3rd Quarter Winter Schedule Posted…Early Registration Starts 11/19
Great news! The all-new schedule for 3rd Quarter Winter Compass classes has been posted!
Early registration for 3rd quarter begins this week on Thursday, November 19, at 6:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through December 18. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly! New families are welcome to enroll!
82 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, computer programming, robotics, technology, history, humanities, civics, public speaking, writing, Spanish, French, Arabic, Mandarin, art, comics, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
- CrossFit Kids
- Beginning Fencing: Epee
- Jedi Master Engineering with LEGO
- Best Books for Boys Club
- Playing with Math: The Number Devil
- Industrial Engineering for Kids
- Jr. Robotics: Space Battles
- Writing for the Real World
- Explorations in Extreme Math
- Dynamic Dioramas: Roman Republic: Hannibal and the Punic Wars
- Prototyping Lab: Model Boats
- Maker Lab: Futuristic Fiber Tech
- Acting: Beloved Books Brought to Life
- Maker Lab Jr: Soft Circuit Fabrics
- The Medieval North- Viking (Norse), Saxon, and Norman
- and many more!
Check the Schedule page for all options by hour and sort by grade or day. Most classes meet on Wednesdays, but several middle and high school level classes meet on Compass Teen Fridays. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds.
All classes meet in Oakton. 3rd quarter is 8 weeks long and begins Wednesday, January 13!