Compass 2nd Quarter Fall Schedule is Posted! Early Registration Starts Sept.29
Great news! The all-new schedule for 2nd Quarter Fall Compass classes has been posted!
Early registration for begins this week on Thursday, September 29 at 6:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through October 15. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly! New families are welcome to enroll!
More than 80 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, public speaking, writing, Spanish, French, ASL, art, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
- CrossFit Kids
- Beginning String Orchestra
- Introduction to Probability & Statistics: What Are the Odds?
- Sleuth Science: Spy Gadgets
- Where in the World? Geography Destinations
- STEM Mash-Up: Electricity & Magnetism
- Cooking: Festive Falls Flavors
- GeoDetectives: Ocean Worlds
- Acting Experience: Zeus on the Loose
- Public Speaking with Confidence
- Drum Jam with Kofi: Exotic Rhythms
- Nature Quest
- Sculpture Studio
- Smart Start: Thinking Fun for Young Learners
- and dozens more!
Compass also has an expanded High School Schedule with classes on Wednesday only, some on Friday only, and some that meet Wednesday and Friday. High School Topics include:
- Introduction to Comparative Religions: Abrahamic Faiths
- Director’s Chair: From Page to Stage
- Literary Criticism: Novel Thoughts
- Everyday Spanish Conversation
- 3D History: operation Downfall, the End of the Empire of Japan, 1944-45
- More Philosophically Speaking
- Acting: Improv Scenes for Teens
- and more!
Check the Schedule page for all options by hour and sort by grade or day. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds.
All classes meet in Oakton. 2nd quarter is 7 weeks long and begins Wednesday, October 26.