All New Fall Schedule of Compass Classes is Available! Early Register Starting May 19.
Great news! The all-new schedule for Fall Compass classes has been posted!
Early registration for 1st quarter begins next week on Thursday, May 19 at 6:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through June 30. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly! New families are welcome to enroll!
90 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, public speaking, writing, Spanish, French, ASL, art, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
- Beginning String Orchestra
- Soccer Shots
- Biotechnology: Cellular Biology
- Nature Quest
- High Energy Hip Hop
- Aerospace Engineering Simulation Lab
- Countdown to the White House
- Money Matters Personal Finance
- Dynamic Dioramas: Jamestown and the Powhatan Confederacy, 1607
- Acting: Reader’s Theater- From Athena to Zeus Mythology Skits
- Modern Mosaics
- Smart Start: Thinking Fun for Young Learners
- and dozens more!
Compass also has an expanded High School Schedule with classes on Wednesday only, some on Friday only, and some that meet Wednesday and Friday. See the online High School Course Catalog in addition to the schedule:
- Historical Illuminations: Medieval Upheaval
- College Conversations Junior Year Odyssey
- American Civil War Awakenings: Voices from the North
- Everyday Spanish Conversation
- Philosophically Speaking
- Acting Scenes for Teens: The Princess Bride
- Introduction to CS: Python Programming with Practical Projects
- Geometry: Euclid and the Art of Problem Solving
- Pre-calculus: The Art of Problem Solving
- and more!
Check the Schedule page for all options by hour and sort by grade or day. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement and withdrawal/refunds.
All classes meet in Oakton. 1st quarter is 7 weeks long and begins Wednesday, September 7!