5 Days to Register, 5 Fun Classes for Homeschoolers!
Compass classes begin in just 5 days on September 11, and registrations are still being accepted! Here are 5 “fun” enrichment classes to consider and round out your child’s fall:
- Historical Swordsmanship: Intro to the 2-Handed Sword (3rd-8th grade) 3:00 – 3:55 pm
- Kids Healthy Kitchen: Fall Foods (3rd-5th grade) 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Dance Around the World (2nd-6th grade) 2:00 – 2:55 pm
- Beginning Chess (2nd-6th grade) 11:00 – 11:55 pm
- Little Hands Family Music (ages 0 -5) 12:00- 12:55 pm
If you have some gaps in your curriculum, want to incorporate an outside class, or are looking for a few more social interactions, please consider Compass classes! Compass Classes are taught on Wednesdays in Oakton for students in Kindergarten-9th grade. All Compass instructors are professional educators, but the Compass program is organized “by homeschoolers for homeschoolers!”
See the website for more information about the Compass community, class descriptions, syllabi, instructor profiles, class fees, and full integrated online registration. Compass accepts payment by cash, personal check, bank-issued check, credit card, or PayPal.