Reminder! Early Registration for Fall Classes Opens Tomorrow (Tues. 5/23) at 6:00 am
Great news! The all-new schedule for 1st quarter fall homeschool classes at Compass has been posted!
Early registration for begins next week on Tuesday, May 23 at 6:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through June 15. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly!
New families are welcome to enroll! More than 100 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, writing, French, Spanish, ASL, Mandarin, art, music, dance, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, fencing, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
- American History Alive! The 1700s
- Mobile Maker Lab- two sections
- Cooking: Flavorful French Favorites- nine sections
- Homeschool String Orchestra
- Modeling the Great Conquests: Viking Invasions
- Acting: Improv Stage
- Historic Games of the Ancient World
- Build It Better! Simple Machine Contraptions
- Context Considered: Political Cartoons & Satire
- Experimental Methods & Design: Animal Behavior
- Art: Drawing Lessons from the Masters- three sections
- Robotics Fab Lab: Mars Rover Challenge
- Pre-Algebra Skill Builder
- and dozens more!
Compass also has an expanded High School Schedule with classes on Wednesday only, some on Friday only, and some that meet Wednesday and Friday. Some high school classes are quarter-long (7 weeks), some are semester-long (10-14 weeks), and several core classes are year-long (30 weeks)
- Algebra I, also Algebra II with Trig
- Chemistry Lab Intensive
- Macro-Biology Lab Intensive
- Human Geography (AP, Honors or On-Level)
- Veterinary Science: Medical Mysteries
- Shakespeare Off the Page: Twelfth Night
- 3D History: WWI Before the Trenches
- Literary Criticism- two levels
- American History Illuminated: European Discovery through the Revolution
- Lessons in Leadership
- and more!
Check the Registration page for all class options. Use the new filter features to search by hour, grade, topic, or key word. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement. Compass Homeschool Classes meet in Oakton.