Family Profile Help
This is an exciting new feature, and there will be a learning curve. Here are some things that might help if you are having trouble with your Compass Family Profile.
- Nothing happens when I click Update to try to save my profile. What's up?You need to make sure all of the required fields on each tab of your profile editing form are filled out, or else the form will not allow you to submit it. So if isn’t saving, check each tab for notifications about required fields.
- I didn't receive an email about my family profile. Can I register to create one anyway?Yes, if you register with the same email address you used to register for classes in the past, you will still be able to see your current schedule and class history.
- Where can I find the authorization forms I have already submitted? I don't see them in my class history.We are working on adding a separate view of your history to show forms. It will be available soon. In the meantime, check your confirmation email to see the students for whom you have submitted forms.
- If I find a bug or have a technical problem, what should I do?Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem. Please include the following information:
- What device type are you using? Laptop, mobile phone, tablet?
- What steps did you take before encountering the problem?
- Were you logged in?
- Can you take a screen grab to show us the error?
- Known bug: Menu doesn't work on mobile phone from my Edit Profile page.We are aware of a problem with the responsive menu on the Edit Profile page on mobile phones, and it will be fixed shortly. For now, you can navigate back to the home page by clicking the Compass logo, or click the Register for Classes Now button to get to the class registration page after you save your profile information.