Early Registration Discount Extended Until July 15!
Registration for 1st quarter fall homeschool classes is ongoing! For families who are still deciding what to do in the fall, the 10% early registration discount has been extended through July 15.
New families are welcome to enroll! More than 100 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, writing, foreign languages, art, music, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, fencing, and more! Some classes have filled and have waiting lists, but more than 60 innovative, new classes and returning favorites have openings. A partial list of available classes includes:
- American History Alive! The 1700s
- Mobile Maker Lab- two sections
- Homeschool String Orchestra
- Coding Fun
- Starting with Strings (violin, viola, cello)
- Aviation Science: The Physics of Flight
- Historical Games of the Ancient World
- Drum Jam: Beginning Rhythms
- Acting for Young People
- Build It Better! Simple Machine Contraptions
- Context Considered: Political Cartoons & Satire
- Dynamic Dioramas: Castles and the Ruins of Rome
- Fundamentals of Engineering with LEGO
- French, Spanish, Mandarin, and ASL
- and dozens more!
Compass also has an expanded High School Schedule with teen classes on Wednesday only, some on Friday only, and some that meet Wednesday and Friday. Some high school classes are quarter-long (7 weeks), some are semester-long (10-14 weeks), and several core classes are year-long (30 weeks)
- Algebra I
- Chemistry Lab Intensive
- Macro-Biology Lab Intensive
- Shakespeare Off the Page: Twelfth Night
- Fundamentals of Drawings for Teens: Cityscapes
- Everyday Spanish Conversation
- The Great American Novel
- Learning Literary Criticism through Film
- Lessons in Leadership
- and more!
Check the Registration page for all class options. Use the new filter features to search by hour, grade, topic, or key word. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement. Compass Homeschool Classes meet in Oakton.