Compass 4th Quarter Classes Posted! Early Registration Opens Thurs. Feb. 15 at 6:00 am
Great news! The all-new schedule for 4th quarter spring homeschool classes at Compass has been posted!
Early registration for begins this week on Thursday, February 15 at 6:00 am. A 10% early registration discount is offered through March 9. But don’t wait, some popular classes fill up quickly! New families are welcome to enroll 4th quarter.
New families are welcome to enroll! More than 100 classes are offered for homeschooled students in K-12th grade, including topics in math, science, engineering, technology, history, humanities, civics, writing, French, Spanish, ASL, Mandarin, art, music, dance, drama, cooking, chess, fitness, fencing, and more! You will find some returning favorites and many innovative, new class topics such as:
- American History Alive! The 20th Century
- Minecraft 3D Engineering with LEGO
- Compass Homeschool String Orchestra
- Krav Maga Self Defense for Kids
- Spanish for Kids (3 levels)
- Science Analyst
- Dynamic Dioramas: A Jurassic Survival Challenge
- Jr. Chemist: Chemistry in the Kitchen
- Mobile Maker Lab
- Chess (2 levels)
- Pre-Algebra Skill Builders (2 topics)
- …and Dozens More
Compass also has an expanded High School Schedule with classes on Wednesday only, some on Friday only, and some that meet Wednesday and Friday.
- DebateAble: Public Policy Debate
- Fundamentals of Drawing for Teens
- Psychology: Famous Cases in Intelligence, Cognition, and Memory
- Introduction to Calligraphy Uncial Alphabet
- Learning to Write Literary Criticism: Critiquing the Arts
- Ancient Justice: Crime and Punishment in the Roman Republic
- ..and more!
Check the Registration page for all class options. Use the new filter features to search by hour, grade, topic, or key word. Look at Class Descriptions for class details, grade range, prerequisites, and instructors. See Compass Policies for questions about age/grade placement. Compass Homeschool Classes meet in Oakton.